Which Part Do You Need?
Are you stuck trying to determine which Jaguar Land Rover part you need? We know the choice is overwhelming! Although we try to list parts by vehicle, unfortunately, every time a new part is added, we have to manually add it to a category - this is very time-consuming and practically impossible to implement as we list 400,000+ parts.
As a result, a lot of our categories are empty and so customers assume we don't stock the parts! In all likelihood, we are able to order the part needed, we just can't list which vehicle every single part fit as they change all the time. We hope our own expertise will make up for this issue as we can help you find exactly what you need!
While we're happy to help, and like to do so to reduce returns as well, you can also conduct research yourself if you would like for background information. Here are some links that may help:
For Genuine Land Rover Parts & Jaguar Parts
- Land Rover Parts Website - Vehicles from 1948 to 2009 with exploded diagrams.
- Original Land Rover Electronic Parts Catalogue - Vehicles from 1986 to 2017 in English and Russian.
- Original Electronic Parts Catalogue #2 - Another parts catalogue, bit different to navigate to the one above but clearer what engines/ transmissions are suitable for which parts.
- Jaguar Electronic Parts Catalogue - In English and Russian.
- Official JLR Parts Identification System - This is what we mainly use at Britcar UK, it's Jaguar Land Rovers main electronic parts catalogue (EPC). You can identify vehicles by VIN. It costs roughly £24 per month, but we offer annual subscriptions for those interested. The main limitation though is that it doesn't include really old vehicles - including old Jaguar and Series Land Rovers. Sometimes, it's difficult to narrow down parts too - so it may need to be used in conjunction with another method (including historic catalogues).
- Photocopied PDFs of Paper Parts Catalogues - Note, part numbers may have since be superseded but hopefully we can help you find out what the new part number is. Further, we are not responsible for the content on this website and you proceed at your own risk.
We also sell paper copies of lots of different from workshop manuals and parts catalogues, e-mail us if you can't find it in our shop.
For Pattern/ Aftermarket Land Rover Parts & Jaguar Parts